Our Guiding Principles
CHERUB has defined five key values which we strive to achieve within our company and with our clients.
These values reflect the importance we place on how we conduct ourselves in our business and what we consider important in our daily interaction with our clients and our colleagues.
- Integrity and honesty with ourselves and with our clients
- Responsibility and accountability for actions taken
- Collaboration and transfer of knowledge to grow, develop and educate
- If it doesn’t make good sense, don't do it
- Mutual respect for opinions, ability and knowledge
These translate into actions that define our culture and how we conduct business
- We say what we mean, and we do what we say
- We work comfortably at all levels in an organisation
- We look out for our client’s best interests
- We deliver results
They also define what we will not do
- We do not make promises we cannot deliver
- We do not compromise the quality of our work for short term results